Collaboration Drives Innovation
Our structured approach to innovation - both technological and editorial - is unique.
- Together, we solve everyday problems in real-life situations, using ideas and solutions generated by the collaborators.
- We work inside newsrooms, with the people who need the skills and tools the most.
- Our approach is design-led, user-centred and collaboration-driven. We tailor everything to journalistic workflows.
We believe in practical solutions and processes which can be redeployed.
Pop-Up Newsroom is an innovation framework for newsrooms that are changing the way they collaborate, communicate and engage audiences through new tools and training.
Collaborate to Innovate
New Business Models
We can bring together journalists, designers and developers to work side-by-side to:
- Design and model a modern, ethical and collaborative digital newsgathering process
- Develop opportunities for deeper audience engagement and smarter publishing
- Prototype and deploy new revenue-generating ideas and products
- Address issues of trust, fake news and misinformation
- Build skills in everything from verification to data journalism
- Experiment with VR + 360, AI and algorithms
Our role is to connect news organisations through our extensive network, secure funding opportunities, manage the projects and partners and create shareable resources at all stages.
To get involved in Pop-Up Newsroom or to find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.